From: Mark Ward [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] new virus (?)

The virus you are seeing is the Goner virus :-
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[email protected]

We use the security server and Norton Antivirus for firewalls as the CVP
server to strip email viruses or as Philip suggested just do it with the
MIME types on the security server.

Mark