[FW-1] FW-1 NG on Solaris and broken connections on rulebase reload

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] FW-1 NG on Solaris and broken connections on rulebase reload
  • From: Alexander Hoogerhuis <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:55:40 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

We recently upgraded a site from 4.0SP8 to NG hotfix 2, and one
crucial feature I cannot see is the possibility to accept established
sessions. This has the effect that if I reload the rulebase then a lot
of connections are broken, whereas under 4.0 connections that already
where established would live happily.

Any pointer to where this feature is hidden in NG?

cheers,
--
Alexander Hoogerhuis
FYI: perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'