[FW-1] Log files

Hi All,

I want to make reports from my logs with the Checkpoint Reporting server. I
do this by performing a fw logswitch every first of the month. Then copying
the date.log and date.alog to the reporting server and generate a report
from the files.

The last fw logswitch didn't generate two files (date.log and date.alog)
but only one ! !
The date.log file.

I've done a fwstop to stop the CLM and copied all the files to a tmp
directory.
I rename the fw.alog to date.alog and then copied the date.log and
date.alog to the reporting server.
Also installing the consolidation policy goes ok.

But when I create a report I only get the error message back no data
available !

My question now is.

Did anyone had the same problem ? If so how did you solve it ?

Can I just copy the file and rename it ? If not what can I do ?

Regards,

Hans van den Boomen