[FW-1] VPN with OPSEC-PKI and IKE

Hello,

I have setup an VPN between Firewall-1 (4.1SP5) and a VPN-Software called CryptoIP.
If  I used pre IKE with pre shared key´s it´s working fine in both direction.

But if I used OPSEC-PKI (RSA-signatures) it will not work. On the CryptoIP side I can see the follow failure messages:
-->
Starting ISAKMP SA negotiation
Received UDP packet from 192.168.1.1:500
Decoding proposal
----- Transform 1, protocol = 1 (IKE_KEY) -----
Encryption algorithm = 6 (cast128-cbc)
Hash algorithm = 2 (sha1)
Authentication method = 3 (RSA-signatures)
Searched certificate was not found.
didn't find public key for 192.168.1.1
<--

Here I do not get ahead, and have few questions :
- CIP uses/assumes that Firewall-1 sends Distinguished Name (DN) field from its' certificate. Is it right or will Firewall-1 sending it´s fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
- If I initiate a vpn connection to the firewall-1, from where know the Firewall-1 which certificates it should used ? (Is it bound to the external IP?)
- Is it a possibility to increase the IKE debug level ? (e.g So I can see the ike-proposal und ike-transform messages)
- How can I backup and recover the private/public key pair for my firewall-workstation-object ?

Thank´s for your help, Frank