[FW-1] Content-Disposition Connections

Hi All,

We´re running FW1 4.1 SP5. I found the following http-reject-message in the logfile:

"reason Content-Disposition connections are not allowed. resource http://...".

I seems to be an issue with the http security server. I searched the web but found nothing..!

Does anybody know what this message mean and what this reject is good for?

André