[FW-1] VPN Between two Management servers

Title: [FW-1] VPN Between two Management servers

Greetings,

I have been tasked to create a VPN tunnel between two Checkpoint management servers. I need to allow SMTP and NT Domain replication Traffic from one internal network (192.128.x.x) to another (172.27.x.x).

        At one time we had a VPN tunnel between us and a firewall module that shared the same rule set as us. I believe what we did in that case was define an encryption domain for each site with the internal networks that we wanted accessed and encrypted traffic to and from each encryption domain.

        My question is what other steps are involved in this case?

We are currently running Checkpoint 4.1 Sp4.

Thank you for time,

David Frank