From: Hanke, Eric [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: dinsdag 4 december 2001 5:39
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1]

Hello list:

I am unable to FTP from HP and IBM.  I am able to connect but never receive the login prompt to ftp.hp.com or ftp.pc.ibm.com.  Well, I don't time out I just never get the login prompt.

This has become to be a real pain in the rear.  I am using Checkpoint FW-1 4.1 SP5 on a Windows 2000 SP2 Firewall and Management PC.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eric M Hanke

Senior Network Engineer

Tempel Steel Company

Magnetic Steel Laminations for the Electronic and Electrical Industries

Phone (773) 250-8056