[FW-1] About NG error message in NT event log

Hi,

    Have anyone can help me ? Our firewall is NG version with HotFix2.
Everything seems like work fine. But my NT event log always show the
error message from FW1 error description is "FW1:FG-1:Log0opaque is
NULL"
. What is that mean ? And how can I solve this problem ? Thanks !

P.S: My platform is Windows 2000 + SP2 .

Best Regards.

Johnny Chang ( 張世杰 )
MIS Senior Engineer
Loyalty Founder Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Tel : +886-3-326-9123 #518
Fax : +886-3-326-9111,,,,518*
Mobile Fax :<mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
<Http://www.lfe.com.tw <http://www.lfe.com.tw/> >
Wap Site <Http://mywap.to/shchieh <http://mywap.to/shchieh> >