From: Joe Pampel [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 13.08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] running bash shell on IPSO

Sounds like you need to set up your paths again (just like in csh..) FWDIR
etc.
Just find the config file (can't think of the name right now.. the dot
file.. ) and add
the FW env variables to that. You need to have FWDIR set or stuff is just
not going
to work.

Also, are you sure you want to run bash on a security device? Not sure you
want a shell
with a history of all your keystrokes.. You can probably turn that off with
some setting but...

- Joe

>>> Scott Murray <[email protected]> 12/03/01 12:36PM >>>
I have downloaded #bash to use on the Nokia IPSO but I am running into a
slight problem: no fw commands work (I get command not found); Nokia isn't
any help because bash is not supported.  Has anyone gone from csh to bash on
the Nokia IPSO?  I am running 3.4.1

TIA,
Scott