[FW-1] Unkown error

Hi!
I'm trying to upgrade to  4.1 sp4. Afther a crass trying to upgrade to sp5, I've done a fresh installation of 4.1 sp2 and upgrade to sp4. But now I'm facing a problem I don't know how to resolve.
When I do 'fwstart', before policy is installed, this error begins to appear till I do 'fwstop':

ld_set_wto: unknown table type: 52
ld_del: unknown table type: 52

Please, help needed.
TIA