[FW-1] Nimda rule rejects disinfected clients ???

Hi,
When i enable the Nimda rule , some of my Web connections rejected from firewall but this situation isnt stable, sometimes occurs, sometimes  NOT. I check my machine but there is no Nimda.. Is there anybody who did see this error ?

Thankz..

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup