From: Chris H <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, November 30, 2001 5:31 pm
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Split / Encrypted DNS (SecuRemote)

> Yes
> Did you add the :dns_xlate (true)
>                :dns_encrypt (true)
>
> to your userc.C file?
>
> --- "Johnson, Doug (ISS Atlanta)" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > I'm working on setting up Encrypted DNS for
> > SecuRemote in preparation for
> > setting up Split DNS.  However, I haven't had any
> > success so far.  I don't
> > see any domain-udp decryptions showing up in my log
> > viewer, so I'm guessing
> > there is a problem with the encryption (or lack
> > thereof) on the client side.
> >
> > Has anyone else had any success?
> >
> > Doug Johnson
> > Internet Security Systems
> > Sr. Network Engineer
> > <mailto:[email protected]>
> > <" target="l">http://www.iss.net/>

> please see the instructions at

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.