From: Tom Sevy [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: November 28, 2001 12:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Multiple Internet Connections

1) Put the new ISP on a different Network adapter if you have an unlimited license.
2) Problem with suggestion below is that usually the ISP's router ethernet I/Face stays up when their serial connection goes down.
3) When you failover manually, you need to change the default route/gateway, and if you are using NAT, you have to change your NAT for the 2nd ISP's IP range. Yuk.