[FW-1] Remote syslog facility problem

Hi,

We have a problem:

We send all syslog messages from our firewalls (nokia IPSO3.3-FCS3 on a
IP330) to a remote sunbox (via the voyager options).
These messages keep their syslog facilities and get mingled on the remote
box with the messages from the remote box itself - iow: daemon messages from
the firewall arrive with the daemon facility in the /var/log/messages of the
sunbox-.
What we would like to do is send ALL syslog messages from the firewall to
the remote box, while changing the facility to e.g. local7.info. Like this
we can make sure that all firewall syslog messages arrive in a separate
file, which makes things easier to manage and keeps things in real time (for
alert logging to netcool e.g.). With Cisco, and no doubt, other vendors, you
can set this option (change the syslog facility for syslog messages).
Uptill now I didn't see an option in IPSO to do this.
I was thinking if adding a logger -p localx.info to a boot script would
change anything ?

Any idea's

thnks

Filip Waeytens