[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Steven
Schuster
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Best IDS??

Use both of these products in conjunction.  As they both have
strengths
and weaknesses, use the strengths of one to cover the weaknesses of
the
other.  Having two IDS systems, one inside your network and one
outside,
is like using two different vendors for anti-virus...use one product
at
the gateway and another on the desktop.  In this manner, if one
misses
something, the other should catch it.

my $0.02

Steve Schuster