[FW-1] Split / Encrypted DNS (SecuRemote)

I'm working on setting up Encrypted DNS for SecuRemote in preparation for
setting up Split DNS.  However, I haven't had any success so far.  I don't
see any domain-udp decryptions showing up in my log viewer, so I'm guessing
there is a problem with the encryption (or lack thereof) on the client side.

Has anyone else had any success?

Doug Johnson
Internet Security Systems
Sr. Network Engineer