Leon.

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Billy
Chan
Sent: 29 November 2001 09:45
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Too large log file

Dear all,

I try to do a "fw logswitch" since the log file size is very large (about
300M), but it fail, it display "Log switch failed".

Then, I run "fwstop" and try to rename the log file, but it display " The
Process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
while I run the command " ren old.log new.log".

Is there any other process still running after "fwstop" ?
How to rename the file name?

Best Regards,
Billy