Re: [FW-1] How to block Spoofing ??

I am not sure what kind of blocking you are after (or why).

If they are not spoofing addresses belonging to your local network,
how do you know they are using spoofed addresses?

If they are spoofing, first of all, they will never be able to
have a two way communication with your machines. (The replies form
you would never reach the original sender).
Then, secondly, if they use spoofed packets to attack you with DoS-attacks
or such, it's not a matter of detecting spoofed packets, but rather
the DoS-attack itself.

Cheers,
Anders :)