Re: [FW-1] How to block Spoofing ??

The antispoofing option of FW-1 is not intended for that, it is mainly
intended so as user behing the FW-1 doesn't spoof address to other
interface of the FW-1, including to the external interface. For outside
address which spoof another outside address to the external interface of
your FW-1, the detection is to be done by your IDS system or manually...

Such attack mainly try to shutdown some of your site because, except
for very rare exception, such attack doesn't get any packet back to
the attacking machine. It's mainly used for DDoS where the spoofed
address change from one received packet to the next.

it's very difficult to block because you can't block the attacking machine
at all, just the legitime machine from whose it steal the IP address to
spoof the packet, imagine you block those and than the intruder spoof with
the IP address of the sites you normally exchange data with ? You will
just shutdown yourself off the Internet...