Re: [FW-1] Anti-Spoofing and ARP'd/NAT'd hosts

Hi Anders

Ahhh... right..... yes, I can see that now.... so I need to create a group
that contains the DMZ subnet + the ARP'd/NAT'd external IPs, and apply that
to the DMZ interface (with LAN/WAN subnet group on inside NIC, and Others on
External NIC). Its easy when you get it pointed out like that.. many thanks
for your help

Steve