[FW-1] Citrix trough securemote NG

Hi.

I have trouble connecting to my citrix server using securemote NG.
I am currently running NG hotfix-2. Before I upgraded to NG I had no
trouble
connecting to my citrix servers. When I watch the log I see an decrypt
to my
citrix server but nothing happens and then after a few minutes I get an
timeout
On the workstation. I have searched Checkpoint Support base with no
luck.
Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this.

The rule base is set up like this.

Vpn_users------internal-net-------any

Thanks

Henrik