[FW-1] accepts for not defined port Citrix

Hi everybody,
We are having trouble with connections to our Citrix server. We are seeing
accepts in our log for a service called Citrix which we did not define. We
called our Citrix ports ICAtcp (port 1494) and ICAudp (1604). We did not
find any definition of this Citrix service (base.def, services, objects.C)
on firewalls or management station.
Why is the firewall using a different service than that defined by us?
Where is this service defined? I want to delete it so that the firewall will
use the service which we defined.

I already received an e-mail from Phoneboy telling me to look in the
services file
but I did that, found nothin' and even said so in my mail.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Carsten Schmidt

REALTECH system consulting GmbH
Internal Systems