[FW-1] VPN question

Hi,

With my FW1 v4.1SP5 I have two separate VPN tunnels created to
PRIVATE_NET 1 and 2 as below.  Both PRIVATE_NET 1 and 2 are ot CP FW1.
Both PRIVATE_NETs can talk to INTERNAL_NET fine independently.  Is it
possible for PRIVATE_NET 1 to talk to PRIVATE_NET 2 via FW1 without
creating a 3rd VPN between the two PRIVATE_NET 1 ?

INTERNAL_NET -- FW1 ------- Internet -------- PRIVATE_NET 1
(192.168.1.x)
                                 \
                                  \