From: Brian Fritz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 1:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Nokia 650s with CP 4.1 SP5?

All,
    Has anyone had any problems with CP 4.1 SP5 + Plus RDP Hotfix on Nokia 650s?  We're seeing some random FTP drops.  And we're having sporatic reports of users not being able to open citrix applications.  So far we've deleted the ICA service and recreated it and that appears to have fixed the problem.  But I'm looking for good/bad experiences people have had with SP5 - we're actually thinking of going back to SP2..HELP!

Thanks
BDF

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you,
Standard & Poor's