[FW-1] Nokia 650s with CP 4.1 SP5?

All,
    Has anyone had any problems with CP 4.1 SP5 + Plus RDP Hotfix on Nokia 650s?  We're seeing some random FTP drops.  And we're having sporatic reports of users not being able to open citrix applications.  So far we've deleted the ICA service and recreated it and that appears to have fixed the problem.  But I'm looking for good/bad experiences people have had with SP5 - we're actually thinking of going back to SP2..HELP!

Thanks
BDF