[FW-1] MsExchangev5.5 and DCERPC

Title: MsExchangev5.5 and DCERPC

Hello,

I am trying to allow our VPN users to access a Microsoft Exchange server. I have accomplished this, but I had to fix the ports that Exchange spoke to the clients through. Because we implemented this solution, our Macintosh users are no longer able to connect to the Exchange server using Entourage. In order to allow the Mac clients to work, I need to un-fix the ports on the Exchange server (If anyone else knows a way, please, please, please let me know). Here's the problem: I can't un-fix the ports on the Exchange server and allow my Mac clients to work and allow my VPN users to continue to connect through to the Exchange server. Or can I? FW-1 SP4 came with a service called MsExchangev5.5. Does anyone know how to configure this service to allow the Exchange server to use dynamically chosen ports to communicate SECURELY through the VPN?

Rob Michayluk
Computer Network Services Engineer
Tel: