Re: [FW-1] 3 quad cards under Solaris

In a message dated 11/20/01 2:50:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Hi,

I need to install a third quad Fast Ethernet card on my Soalris 2.6 box
running CP 4.1 SP5.
Has anyone of you experienced problems with the system installation or with
FW1 ? My firewall will have 13 interfaces... I hope I got  lucky with this

Thanks

--
Yannick Lo Guidice
email : [email protected]

I will tell you tommorrow. I will be ing doing this tonight