From: Churcher, Simon [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 3:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1]

Unfortunately the SP's do not do what they say on the tin. I have seen
cases
whereby not installing the SP's unleashes a few problems. Checkpoint
recently told us to install in sequence and not jump SP's to resolve a
problem we had.

In technical terms, I believe that certain mod's to base.def etc. only
get
made on a per SP basis, SP5 for example may not contain all the file
mod's
that come in the previous packs. I say 'may not' because no-one outside
CP
really knows in detail.