-Fab

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Yves
Belle-Isle
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 9:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Router/Firewall Issues

So we have:

Internet --- FW-1 --- Intranet_A --- Router_A --- Router_B ---
Intranet_B

So as Intranet_B can access Intranet_A it's mean than Router_A route
Intranet_B IP addresses to Router_B.

I assume all of your Intranet_B hosts use Router_B as there default
gateway

At your site the only thing needed is a default route on Router_B
pointing to Router_A

At the other site Router_A need a default route pointing to FW-1

If Intranet_B IP address are not public they need to be NATed on FW-1

With that in place it should work's fine and maybe all you need is to
add the default route on Router_B to Router_A which seems the only thing
you can try yourself...