Re: [FW-1] When is NG available on Nokia ?

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] When is NG available on Nokia ?
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:34:53 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi,

  From what I have heard : It is not yet available, CheckPoint will skip
 the NG HF2, to release immediately NG FP1 ... in a few weeks (don't ask
 me what this means ... ;-)) and I think it will be available for IPSO
 3.4.1

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.