[FW-1] ICCP and scada

We need to connect 2 scada networks using ICCP through a FireWall1 v4.1.
Our ICCP solution provider told us that it just use TCP/IP... but we are not
sure if the ICCP protocol will support Address Translation. Does anyone have
experience with a mixed solution of Scada devices with ICCP and  FW1 and
"natting"?

Thanks in advance,

        Juan Diego Rodríguez Quintero
> *syn*psis