[FW-1] RADIUS/SECURID - FW1 Authentication

We are using client or session authentication on our checkpoint fw1 4.1
service pack 5
servers. we have started to use securID integrated with radius server from RSA.

The first authentication works great and authenticates the user however the
second authentication
is dropped by the firewall stating reason access by RADIUS denied. The ace
server is not allowing the second authentication.

Anyone had this problem. Why is the firewall even making a second request
to the radius server once the
user has been authenticated.??

Anyone seen anything like this or had a similar problem. Appreciate
everyone's feedback

Cheers
Justin