[FW-1] Tunnel crunching

Hi all,

     I'm currently using a non-Checkpoint firewall for this operation, the
point of this message is to find out whether Firewall-1 will support 'vpn
tunnel crunching' and if it does I can then persuade the company to move to
Firewall-1.

     I am using three firewalls for this, A, B and C. Firewall A has an
IPSEC tunnel to B and B has an IPSEC tunnel to C, like the diagram below;

Net_A---------Firewall_A--------------------Firewall_B-----------------------Firewall_C----------Net_C

                                   Net_B

     The VPNs are running over the internet. Users on Network B can
successfully establish a PCAnywhere connection to a server on Network C,
the problem is users on Network A CAN'T.

     I've rung the vendor (*&%^$#uard)  for support and they've said that
their firewall doesn't support this connection for all applications (they
also said this process was called tunnel crunching).

     My question is quite obviously  can Firewall-1/VPN-1 support this use
(tunnel crunching or whatever it's called) and has anybody else got this
setup with FW-1/VPN-1??

Best Regards,
Tom