[FW-1] Opsec Lea + Webtrends FW Suite problems

Hello all,

I´m using firewall-1 and WebTrends Firewall Suite to analyse the logs and
i´m usining opsec lea to get the current log. So...

About the configuration:

- IBM Net Finity server using NT 4.0 server.
- First, I installed the NT 4.0 Server
- Second, I installed the sp3 and after, I installed the sp6a.
- Third, I installed the Webtrends Firewall Suite 3.1 with all upgrades.

The problem is... when  I decided change the profile configuration using
opsec lea occur access violation memory (Dr. Watson).

Anybody can help me?

Regards,

Marcelo.