Re: [FW-1] License schema question

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 10:06:51AM +0800, Jacky Liu wrote:
> First of all, thanks for everyone replied my question.
>
> I think I will just order 2 sets of unlimited IP license in order to save me
> from alot of unforeseeable trouble.

If I had to put one firewall behind another, I would certainly choose
two _different_ firewalls. I see almost no security advantage in using
two firewalls behind from the same vendor on one line (and you certainly
do not have to create a dmz between firewalls -- put one more NIC on the
firewall and you spare a lot of money).

greetings

Hanus Adler