From: Ekblad, Eric M
To: [email protected]
Sent: 11/14/01 6:15 PM
Subject: [FW-1] NOKIA boot critical error

Dear all:

Someone on my team (not me, seriously) crapped out a new IP650 by trying
alter the boot manager (despite warnings that only the factory should do
this).

Is there anyway around an error like this?  (I do not think so but I
thought
that I would ask).  I think that we need to send this to the factory.

Type any character to enter command mode.
Booting wd(0,f)/image/IPSO-3.4.1-FCS5-08.18.2001-053000-826/kernel @
0xc0100000
text=0x237000

fault virtual address   = 0xc0100038
fault code              = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x8:0xf03aa607
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 1 (swapper)
interrupt mask          = net tty bio
panic: page fault

syncing disks... done