[FW-1] Overlapping

Title: Overlapping

    Hi
    I'm experiencing a problem with secure remote and authentication.
    I have 2 sites connected by Checkpoint 4.1 VPN, on NT4 OS.
    I always succeed to authenticate to one site. When I add the second, I'm getting the "Overlapping" message.
    I saw some answers regarding this issue for other CP users but was unable to implement your solution successfully.
    I have no duplicate names in the Encrypted Domain definition, but I do have duplicate IP's. how can I remove them ??? If I do, then the VPN will disconnect!

    Below you can see the configuration of one of the FW's, the second FW has the same configuration.

FW1 &  FW2      FW2  & FW1      Any     Accept
Enc_dom_1       Enc_dom_2       Any             Accept
Enc_dom_2       Enc_dom_1       Any     Accept
AllowdUsers@any         Enc_dom_1       Any     Accept

In the FW1 Enc_Domain definition I select the Enc_Dom_2_LAN
In the FW2 Enc_Domain definition I select the Enc_Dom_1_LAN

I will be very grateful for any help

Eitan.