[FW-1] Upgrade DES to 3DES

 Hi all,
I have one management (Enterprise) and two gateways on Solaris, CheckPoint 4.1 Sp3 and StoneBeat HA with DES VPN (hybrid IKE) - DES version is installed (DES binary). Now I have the new license key for 3DES and new 3DES media (CDROM).
1) How I upgrade (reinstall) the 3DES binaries gateway or fwm?
2) It's possible to fw confmerge 3des_empty_object_C_file des_myconfiguration_objects_C_file > object.C ?
3) How I export users and encryption key from VPN DES for VPN STRONG (without change file users.C for SecuRemote)?

Thanks

PAG
Fw-Administrator