[FW-1] resource not available

I have an aggrivating problem with two Solaris 2.7 FW-1 SP2 boxes.  A third
management client controls them both.  Basically, the previous admin has a
single StoneBeat fullcluster node setup on one box, with the other one
basically idle.  The firewall sees a single stonebeat cluster as its gateway
to install policies on.

Now, the stonebeat config takes qfe3 over and assigns it to sbif0.  This
interface is where the management client pushes to.  Up to about a week ago,
this configuration worked fine.  We ran off the one server (we haven't had
time to move the second into the cluster yet).  We lost power and the boxes
rebooted.  They came up fine, functionality is there, but today when trying
to update the policy, it failed with the following error:

Standard.W: Security Policy Script generated into Standard.pf
Standard:
Compiled OK.

Downloading Security Policy /etc/fw/conf/Standard.pf to
Inflow_Firewall_Cluster
Downloading firewalla-prv-int (member of Inflow_Firewall_Cluster)
Downloading member firewalla-prv-int failed: Resource temporarily
unavailable
Downloading to cluster Inflow_Firewall_Cluster failed

Aborting Installation for all of cluster Inflow_Firewall_Cluster members.

We've lost power before, hard booted, etc. and things come up fine.  Nothing
has changed on these boxes to cause this that we know of.  If I change to an
non-Stonebeat interface (qfex), the push is fine.  I change back, same
error.  The interface shows itself as up and working.  The MAC is the same
on all interfaces (Its actually a qfe card), and has been.  One of those
"nothing changed" but now it doesn't work.  We cannot ping the sbif0
interface but we can ssh to it.

sbcfd is running as well as sbfc-tester.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.