Re: [FW-1] Multiple Policy Editors

Jeff,

Only one GUI client at any given moment can have exclusive rights to the
management station, the rest will be able to connect in read-only mode. In
this mode you will be able to see the policy, view and browse objects and
run queries on your policy, but you won't be able to modify them. As far as
the log viewer, I don't think there is a problem of this nature...

Igor Prokopinskiy