Re: [FW-1] No upgrades to NG until Jan 02!?

We have a software subscription and we got the upgrade to NG right after it came out.  I don't what the situation would be if you were trying to purchase an upgrade.

>>> [email protected] 11/13/01 04:31PM >>>
In the UK, we have Checkpoint Firewall-1 4.1 including full Software
Subscription support.

We tried to get a license upgrade to NG, but our reseller told us NG
was only available as a new purchase and not as an upgrade until Jan
02. He claimed that Checkpoint was looking after new customers at the
expense of current ones?

Surely this can't be right?? We are keen to move to NG so we can
migrate our old Solaris 2.6 firewalls to Solaris 8.

-Steve