Von: Steck, Steffen M. [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. November 2001 11:07
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW-1] IP330 performance

Hi,
I am looking for some performance experiences on Nokia IP330. I have two
such boxes running in VRRPmc mode FW-1 4.1 Sp4 with all 3 interfaces used.
Now I am thinking about using a quad nic  additionally in each box. Has
anybody done this? Experiences? Has anybody done any traffic / load
analyzations? How much can I put onto the IP330? Anybody seen any problems?
Thanks for any help!
Steffen