[FW-1] WINS Resolution

I have a strange problem trying to get Secure Clients to resolve the
internal names of the computers in our network. I'm able to connect and
authenticate okay, but when I try to go to a computer by typing
\\computername for example, it can't find it. I added a WINS server to the
TCP/IP settings, and that worked at first, but the weird thing is that it
stopped working. So, I then added an LMHOSTS file, and that only partially
works. I would be able to ping the name, but still am not able to view the
contents of the computer.

Maybe this info would help too. There seems to be a related problem on the
firewall server itself. When logging into the management station from a
remote computer I used to go to "gatekeeper", but now I have to go directly
to the IP. I also I had to add my computer's IP address to the list of
allowed GUI clients, wheras before I just put in the name of the comptuer.
For some reason the firewall is not resolving any computer names that pass
through it. However the computers on our internal network domain resolve
just fine...

I have Secure Clients being able to access anything on our network as the
second rule after dropping silent services (bootp, bootp-client, nbdatagram,
nbname, nbsession). Firewall-1 is version 4.1 running on NT Server. All
client machines are Win 2000.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks,

John