[FW-1] Updated Intrusion Detection for FW-1 NG (alert.sh)

As some of you may know, I've written both a paper and
a tool that demonstrates one method of near real-time
Intrusion Detection with FW-1.  I've updated both the
paper and the tool for FW-1 NG (Next Generation).
You can find them both at

  Intrusion Detection for FW-1
  http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/intrusion.html

Any testing or feedback on this new update greatly
appreciated.  Also, I have updated my Armoring Solaris
paper for FW-1 NG (Next Generation).  You can find this
paper on

  Armoring Solaris: II
  http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/intrusion.html

I hope to update several of my other papers (such as
the FW-1 State Table and Firewall Rulebase papers)
soon.  I want to be sure all these documents reflect
the latest changes with NG.  You can find these at

  http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz

Hope this helps!

--
Lance Spitzner