[FW-1] How to setup SecureClient ?

Hi all,

I need to setup secureclients on my cluster of CheckPoint FW14.1 SP5 under
Solaris 2.6. As I understood on the CP site, the SecureClient is a VPN
client which has 2 advantages : it is acting as a personal firewall and it
gets a policy from the firewall which it is connected.

I have the correct license for VPN users on the Firewall and I already have
SecuRemote users working on the firewall. What must I do to permit the use
of SecureClient ?
Some people told me to use a Policy Server and I declared 1 of my firewalls
as a Policy Server. But I can't see the way to define a policy for
SecureClient users. I don't know if my configuration works as it should do.
When I tested the SecureClient, I got no error messages, but I don't think
this is meanful.

I would appreciate information/documentation on how to setup/test a
SecureClient configuration
Thanks.

--
Yannick Lo Guidice