[FW-1] Session auth not working if not using the firewall as def gateway

Title: Session auth not working if not using the firewall as def gateway

Hello, I have Firewall-1 4.1SP1, running on Solaris.
I am now implementing session authentication and I have noticed that only pcs that point to the firewall as the default gateway, receive the user/password login screen.

Other pcs that use a default router (that has valid routes to the internet) do not work; and wont even receive the authentication popup window.

I can ping the destination host on those pcs (with the router as the def gateway), but session authentication wont work.

Can anybody give me a hint?

Thanks.

Akim Y. Canton