[FW-1] FW1 : IP440 - IPSO 3.4.1

Hello, I have a problem when I try to run any fw command on the Nokia box, I
receive the following message : "command not found".
Looking into the Nokia Knowledge Base, I found a Resolution 1016 which try
to give a tentative solution.
I follow these steps

1- Under Voyager in installed packages turn all FW-1 packages off hit apply
then save
2- reboot
then save
4- reboot

but, when I apply the change in the step 3, the fw crash, and I have to do a
cold reset.
Then when the nokia start up it doesn´t load the fw, and have to set the
$FWDIR env var and run ./fwstart to load the fw.
It´s very dangerous because next time I shutdown the fw I´ll have to load
the fw manually.
Someone heard about this problem.
Please, I need your help.
Regards.