[FW-1] Novell File and Print Services

Hello,
this is not a special Checkpoint Question but i hope somebody from this list can help me.
I must get Novell File and Print Services through a CP 4.1. The clients are in one DMZ and the Servers 5.x are internal.
I find following ports
ipx             213
ndsauth         353
netware-ip      396
but i don't know between which adresses i must permit them. Do i need ndsauth between client and all Servers or only to this Server that
have the nds tree. an dwhich source ports do i need. The major Problem is that don't have an novell server but i must create the rules for
a customer.
thanks for your efforts
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards