Re: [FW-1] AW: Re: [FW-1] Is NG ready for general use ?

I am currently involved in migrating to older installs in to a new NG
install for a relatively large site, and I have one nag, and this
annoys me a lot:

If you hit "abort" during ruleset builds, verifications, etc, or
"abort" during SNMP queires (system name, location, interfaces, etc.)
it whole connection  between the management server and GUI will be
terminated.

And another thing on the wish list would be to have the interfaces in
the topology default to "This network" and not "undefined".

cheers,
Alexander