Re: [FW-1] RSA Ace/Server 5.0

Today, I am using ACE 5.001, build 349, with several solaris
and nokia firewalls.  If sdconf.rec does not work,
1.      Assign the ACE server for the agent (firewall)
2.      Generate an sdconf.rec file from the GUI for that
        firewall and send it to the FW.

greg

I am planning an upgrade from ACE 5.001 to ACE 5.01, it is
supposed to work better.